Welcome to winter! To check on stand opening due to snow events please contact Dogwood Farms at the phone number or link below.
The stand currently has fresh certified organic produce and products ranging from meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs. For more information on products currently available at the stand please call Dogwood Farms at 908-364-4680.
Dogwood Farms also provides a home delivery service so check out their website for more information on stand offerings or home deliveries.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the stand is closed during the week, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
Hope to see you soon at the farm. Have a healthy and safe holiday season.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times,
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the stand, the parking areas, the animal areas.
- With all the snow, watch for moving vehicles
COVID Instructions : We want to be sure everyone stays healthy and safe during our fun fall season and when you come to the stand for produce and eggs. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- Face Masks required: If you are on farm property, a face mask is required in consideration for your own health and safety and for those around you. Extra masks are available in the stand.
- There is a one way path through the store: please look for signs
- The number of people in the stand at one time is limited: please follow the instructions of our employees
- Practice social distancing: Try to maintain at least 6’ between you and other guests
- We encourage the use of credit cards
- Use hand sanitizer: we have two stations around the animal area (by Hector and the goats and the pigs), see map. In addition hand sanitizer is available in the stand
- No picnics are allowed on the property at this time.