FALL IS HERE
Dogwood Farms Store now has pumpkins of all sizes. The English Farm pumpkin patch is open Fri, Sep 30, through Sun, Oct 30. Visit our pumpkin patch and find your perfect pumpkin. Schedule a hayride for your family and friends, see our Events page.
PopUp Moments is at the farm in the coming weeks, check their website to sign up for pictures.
The store operated by Dogwood Farms currently has a variety of fresh produce and products ranging from sweet corn, tomatoes, squash, meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs as well as certified organic herbs and flowers from Harrison Brook Farm.
Along with the cooler weather, the store has pumpkins of all sizes, cider, apples, and a variety of flowers including mums. For more information on products available at the store check out the Dogwood Farms website or call 908-364-4680.
At the store, you can find a range of local certified organic products grown at Dogwood Farms, English Farm and Harrison Brook Farm.
We look forward to seeing you at English Farm and at the Dogwood Farms Store. See our Farm Instructions and Visitor Policy below.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the Store is closed, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the store, the parking areas, the animal areas and the pumpkin patch
- As you walk around, watch out for moving vehicles
Health and Safety: We want everyone to stay healthy and be safe while visiting us at the farm. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- Dogwood Farms Store:
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use
- Farm Property: English Farm policy
- Be respectful of those around you
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors including the stand, the parking areas, the penned animals area
- Check out our Information Boards that have maps, farm information, and hand sanitizers for your use
- For your safety and those around you, please drive slowly while on the farm property and while entering and exiting the property.
- Please follow the instructions on our signs.
Remember the basics:
- Proper hand washing
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible
- Practice healthy hygiene
Learn more about your local farms in Bernards Township. Check out the interactive map posted to the Agricultural Advisory Committee website. From the map link to the farm websites with locations, hours, produce and events .