Week of Thanksgiving
Check out the hours for Thanksgiving week. See our farm instructions and COVID information below.
The stand continues to be open 5 days a week. Shop at the stand, see the animals and pick up pizza. Hope to see you soon.
Testo Pizza will not be at the farm this coming weekend, Nov 28 & 29.
The stand currently has fruit, cider, donuts and fresh certified organic produce and products ranging from meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams and peanut butter. Of course we also have our fresh English Farm eggs. For more information on products currently available at the stand please call Dogwood Farms at 908-364-4680.
For your convenience Dogwood Farms is offering a home delivery service so check out their website for more information.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the stand is closed during the week, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
Please do all you can to keep healthy and stay safe.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times,
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals: Hector, Pippen, Frodo, and the pigs and chickens
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the stand, the parking areas, the animal areas for Hector & the goats and the pigs.
COVID Instructions : With the recent developments around the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we want to be sure everyone stays healthy and safe during our fun fall season and when you come to the stand for produce and eggs. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- Face Masks required: If you are on farm property, a face mask is required in consideration for your own health and safety and for those around you. Extra masks are available in the stand.
- There is a one way path through the store: please look for signs
- The number of people in the stand at one time is limited: please follow the instructions of our employees
- Practice social distancing: Try to maintain at least 6’ between you and other guests
- We encourage the use of credit cards
- Use hand sanitizer: we have two stations around the animal area (by Hector and the goats and the pigs), see map. In addition hand sanitizer is available in the stand
- No picnics are allowed on the property at this time.