New Store Hours
Note that we are now closing at 5 Wednesday through Friday. Weekend hours remain the same.
Keep up to date on hours, products and events by signing up for our newsletter when you are in the store or by emailing us.
Stop in to shop a variety of fresh organic produce and products ranging from greens, beans, beets, onions, squash, peaches, apples, meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, and jams. Of course we also have our fresh farm eggs.
We have a range of local certified organic products grown at English Farm, Harrison Brook Farm and local organic farms.
We look forward to seeing you at English Farm. See our Farm Instructions and Visitor Policy below.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the Store is closed, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the store, the parking areas, the animal areas and the pumpkin patch
- As you walk around, watch out for moving vehicles
Health and Safety: We want everyone to stay healthy and be safe while visiting us at the farm. To ensure your health and safety please read the following:
- English Farm policy
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use at the store
- Be respectful of those around you
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors including the stand, the parking areas, the penned animals area
- When available, check out our Information Boards that have maps, farm information, and hand sanitizers for your use
- For your safety and those around you, please drive slowly while on the farm property and while entering and exiting the property.
- Please follow the instructions on our signs.
Remember the basics:
- Proper hand washing
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible
- Practice healthy hygiene
Learn more about your local farms in Bernards Township. Check out the interactive map posted to the Agricultural Advisory Committee website. From the map link to our local farm websites with locations, hours, produce and events .