Peony's Envy cut flower event coming end of May. Check the Peony's Envy website for more information.
The Store operated by Dogwood Farms currently has a variety of fresh produce and products ranging from leafy and root vegetables, cabbage, cider, apples, meats, milk and cheeses to salsas, sauces, raviolis, jams, peanut butter and ice cream. Of course you will find our fresh English Farm eggs.
More information on products available at the Store check out Dogwood Farms or call 908-364-4680
Both English Farm and Dogwood Farms are certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers.
Learn more about your local farms in Bernards Township. Check out the interactive map posted to the Agricultural Advisory Committee website. From the map link to the farm websites with locations, hours, produce and events .
We look forward to seeing you at English Farm and at the Dogwood Farms Store. See our Farm Instructions and COVID Policy below.
Pets are not allowed on the farm for the protection of our livestock as well as consideration for other customers. Keep in mind when the Store is closed, the farm is closed to the public. Thank you for respecting our farm and our home.
- Drive slowly while on the farm and watch out for children
- Follow signs for designated parking areas
- Children must be with an adult at all times
- No dogs or pets are allowed on the farm property
- Do not feed the animals
- Stay in the farm areas designated for visitors. This includes the Store, the parking areas and the animal areas
- As you walk around watch for moving vehicles
COVID Policy : We strongly recommend following current CDC guidelines and will be updating our COVID Policy as guidelines are revised. We want everyone to stay healthy and safe while visiting us at the farm.
Remember the basics:
• Proper hand washing
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible and
• Practice healthy hygiene